Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Monday 13 July 2015

Review of Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~

The Storyline was actually really unique and interesting. It is for an Adult audience, and although I am still not 100% into them, I can still enjoy them to nearly the full extent. Anime such as Tokyo Ghoul and Psycho Pass helped me with getting used to the more adult mature themes. But then the ending came around, and although some people didn't mind the ending, I did… Not going to say what happened as that would be spoilers, but it just wasn't right to end it like that in my opinion. 

The Animation was really good and really fit the type of genre and Anime. The Sound was good, but I didn't really like the style of the opening and ending songs, but that’s just my opinion and based also on the type of music I enjoy.

The Characters are all unique and I found it really hard to connect with them that much, but I did start to connect to the main male character around the halfway point in the Anime. I did feel sorry for the main characters and enjoyed when they were kick-ass fighting people. There were a few characters that I really despised and wanted to destroy with my own two hands.

Overall it was a really unique storyline, which could have easily been one of my favourites if it wasn't for the lack of connection to characters and the storyline ending in the way that I didn't like.



Final Rating:

Story- 8/10
Animation- 9/10
Sound- 8/10
Characters- 7/10
Overall- 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html