Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Monday 18 May 2015

Review on Clannad/Clannad After Story


This anime may have its emotional ups and downs but the story was so real that you could understand it and I have yet come across another anime like this.

The Storyline of both of these anime's was really good as I have watched them both twice :) While I was watching, it got me thinking about that this could happen to anyone in real life and what if there was life on another planet that we didn't know about.

The Animation was really clear and I really enjoyed watching the boys getting beaten up and I also enjoyed watching them play baseball weather if they were practising their swings or the real game.

The Sound for this anime was perfect because all the opening and endings suited what was happening in each series. Each voice actor suited their character and done a good job.

The Characters all have something very unique about each of them however with all of them being themselves it only makes the anime more and more realistic. I also like how they all become friends even  though they are all different.

My Overall opinion of this anime is that it was amazing and it shows that anything can come true only if your truly want it to and with pain and sacrifice there will always be happiness. I'm really glad that my friend suggested that I should watch this.


Final Rating:

Story-10/10
Animation-10/10
Sound-10/10
Characters-10/10
Overall- 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html