Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Monday 2 March 2015

Anime I Watched In February (2015)

I will be posting every month what Anime I watched.
This will not include, Movies or OVA's, just Series.

No. 6 (4 ½ Stars)

Junjou Romantica 2 (5 Stars)

K (4 Stars) 

Persona 4: The Animation (4 ½ Stars)

Claymore (4 ½ Stars) 

The Ambition of Oda Nobuna (4 ½ Stars) 

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo (3 1/2 Stars)

A Certain Magical Index  (4 ½ Stars) 

A Certain Magical Index  2 (4 ½ Stars) 

Wolf Girl and Black Prince (4 ½ Stars)


I managed to watch one more than last month, but as I said last time, the first mentioned I was half way through from last month. Most of the Anime that I watched this month was really good, I had one perfect one and one not so good one, but other than that, it was a really good month of Anime. The one on this list that I recommend if you love Romance is the last one mentioned. 

See you next month :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html