Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Review of Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

The storyline is so awesome and the only problem I had was the slow start. Although it has very similar things to other anime for some reason this anime made it unique and different. The funny parts mixed with the serious stuff and with the romance was a great way of making a unique and amazing anime that after a few eps had me hooked to it. With the romance I have to say it’s one of those that have really made me say “WOW”.

The animation although good was a little bit annoying when they made the characters go into a weird style and although yes it was meant to help make it funny, it really wasn’t needed. The style was similar to what was in “Fullmetal Alchemist” at times when “Edward” was doing something funny but it was fine in that anime as it was only now and then but with this one it really wasn’t needed to be used as much as it did. I have no problem with the sound as the quality was good and the voice actors were equally as good.

Now onto the characters. They were almost perfect to me but slight things annoyed me and made me think “Really!?”. The main characters “Misaki” and “Takumi” are just the cutest and amazing. I really loved the difference between them both yet when they were on screen together, everything just felt right and amazing.

Overall I really enjoyed this anime and I really would recommend this to people who like Romance, Drama and Comedy.



Final Rating:
Story- 9.5/10
Animation- 9/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 9/10
Overall- 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html