Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Review of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (My Little Monster)

The storyline is a normal romance/comedy storyline but with little things different to other anime. Although this anime had some differences, I kept thinking about the anime "Say I Love You". I really did love this Anime but because of the things that were so similar I couldn’t rate it 9 or 10.

The Animation and Sound was not a problem to me at all.

The main characters were a bit weird as I had a love/hate relationship with some of them. Haru and Shizuku the two main ones were the ones I had a love/hate relationship, like throughout the whole anime, they were just sometimes making me all happy and then the next I felt really annoyed. I think out of all the characters, only two of them I actually loved which was Asako and Souhei.

Overall I really did enjoy this anime but I wished there was more differences to other anime and also for the characters to be a little less annoying.



Final Rating:


Story- 8/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 8.5/10
Overall- 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html