Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Review of Guilty Crown

First off... I know loads of people are saying how much this reminded people of other anime but to be honest most anime now remind us of other anime if we have watched so many. But there is normally something which is utter unique and to me I found that and it was the most amazing thing ever.

The storyline was alike to other anime but also different. The fact that I got hooked with the storyline from the 2nd episode means it will be a great anime unless something goes dreadfully wrong. The storyline kept me so intrigued for more and when somit happened out of the ordinary and I was actually shocked you should have seen me and heard me... my family was a little weird and some of the expressions I was making at certain points in this anime. And let’s not forget the fact this anime "Made ME Cry".

The Animation and Sound was amazing and perfect in every way. I rarely speak much of the Animation and Sound as I doubt I could do a better job to me, so it would take a lot to make me un happy with the Sound and Animation. Also the voice actors were perfect in the "Dubbed" version although I have heard the subbed is much better.

The characters... wow... What can I say about that. First off the main Boy in this yes, was a little bit of Wimp and cry baby at times but SO WOULD I, if I was thrust into the life he was thrown in. He made mistakes, he got people killed and hurt. But to be honest... he learnt from those mistakes and tried rly hard to be strong and do the right thing. The main Girl was pretty amazing and I loved her from the get go. I loved how she cared about him even when everyone else turned their backs on him.

Overall I loved this Anime with a passion and the ending was amazing.


Final Rating:

Story-10/10
Animation-10/10
Sound-10/10
Characters-10/10
Overall-10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html