Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Thursday 28 August 2014

Review of Blue Exorcist (Ao no Exorcist)

Okay.

I was putting off this Anime for a while and I don't know why, because as soon as I watched ep 1... Well that was me hooked.

The storyline was AMAZING and UNIQUE. Okay yes throughout the whole thing I was thinking of how much certain things reminded me of other anime but that’s to be expected once you have watched so much anime. Other than that it was unique in every way. The twists and turns it took left me clicking for the next episode and the comedy in it helped with the emotion when it got to a certain point.

The sound and animation in my opinion was spot on and didn't need any work. Although other people may think different. The "Dubbed" voice actors were amazing. Especially Johnny who voiced Yukio :D

The main two characters. The brothers. The love and care they have for each other. This is when I realised that the love of those two were just like the love of "Ed and Al" from "Fullmetal Alchemist"(Also Rin reminded me a lot of Ed and also Yukio of Al).

Rin is the "Main" character with Yukio coming a close second. I loved how although Rin was the main character they made room to explore the other characters in the anime. The friendship in this anime was very well developed.

Overall I loved this Anime and I am very pleased that I watched it. (Also the opening and Closing themes for this anime was amazing)



Final Rating:

Story- 10/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 10/10
Overall- 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html