Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Review of Kamigami no Asobi

The story was good and in certain ways really unique. Of course there was the things that you could say are the same as other anime for example, the fact it's one girl surrounded by multiple guys and an added thing that the majority of the guys are total jerks to begin with. I love the fact this was relating to Greek Mythology as this keeps stalking me... Even in Anime I shall fall prey Greek Mythology.

The Animation is one thing I really can’t fault no matter how many times I try too; it was perfect for the Anime.

The sound was really good although I felt the intro and ending songs were a little cheesy... but... I guess I could expect that because of what this Anime is.

Most of the Characters were fine and easy to fall in love with, but some of them had such a hard personality to like even when they show they can be kind. My Fave Main character has to be the girl Yui and my Fave Secondary Character is Dionysus.

Overall I really did enjoy this Anime and it was a quick fun Anime.

 

Final Rating:
Story- 8/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 9/10
Characters- 8.5/10
Overall- 8.8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html