Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Review of Psycho-Pass

I would really advise people to only watch this Anime if you are 16+ years old or even older as of the adult content in this anime.

The storyline is very unique in my opinion but of course there’s little things that may remind you of other anime. I found after the first two episodes I was hooked into it to watch the rest. I am not used to the adult content so it was a shock to see some certain scenes and its only because of that, that I am rating this less than perfect. This storyline is gripping and also it was emotional in certain places for me, because I admit I cried in two different places while watching this anime. (I am a sucker for crying).

The Animation and Sound are just stunningly amazing although I didn’t really enjoy the opening songs, but I did enjoy the ending songs.

The characters, well let’s just say I like and loved most of them bar a few of them. I am not saying who I don’t like, if you watch it, it should be obvious. The two main characters (Akane TSUNEMORI and Shinya KOUGAMI) are deffo my best chars as well but I also loved Tomomi MASAOKA because he was such a caring person being in the situation he was in.

Overall I really enjoyed this anime bar the few scenes that was just a little overwhelming. An almost perfect anime and I am so happy that there is  a second season out now and also a movie coming out next year.


Final Rating:

Story- 9/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 9.5/10
Characters- 9/10
Overall- 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html